Thursday, June 14, 2007

A New Breath

I just checked that my last post was in November 2006. There I was saying that I missed blogging, and then nothing happened...again

I should not have time blogging now, yet I have a really strong urge to just write a sentence or two (though of course I cannot do a post with just one or two sentences).

I've been back in the world of blogs quite sometime, but just as viewer. I realize there are so many good readings we can find in this world, and it's so interesting to me because it comes from real, common people with their personalities attached.

I was thinking of quiting this blog before because I found it non-excellent at all, but then what's wrong with that. When somebody told me that I have symptoms of a mediocre, like doing things always in last minutes, and having too broad interest in this life (I don't know if these are truly symptoms of a mediocre, but if yes I really don't mind being one), I was just laughing happily.

Therefore I feel like I have to write again, despite the quality of my writing. It's a catharsis for myself, and warming touch for my far-away friends...but still provided if I have time and mood ;p

2 comments:

  1. yogi...i check your blog every now and then. and i get disappointed when i don't see a new post. hehehe...hey, you asked me before if i met jessa already since she came from indonesia? no, i haven't. but thanks anyway for whatever it was that you sent me. i miss you always. i'll visit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yogi i miss you. it is good that i found a way to connect with you again thru your blog. keep on. been a long time we havent heard from each other. been contemplating to apply in asean secretariat, brunei friend hai is already working there. maybe thru asean, or thru blog, whichever is more realistic, we can connect again.

    ReplyDelete