Thursday, July 28, 2011

Let's Join Kiva

It's been more than a year since I joined as Kiva loaner in June 1, 2010. I had pledged a target that I would make one loan each month, and now I have (only) made 6 loans, it means, it's just around half of my target. Although, I personally don't think it's that bad, well, many things (required money) happened last year, so I'm glad I still made it. I hope to make more. I think lending productive loans is a great way to help, it's empowering. A little disappointment though is how few it is loans going to Indonesia, and if there were some, it always goes to Bali, with the same type of business. I just wish there can be more Kiva field workers in Indonesia, working in other parts of the country. I'm sure many small entrepreneurs, especially from the poorest, can make great use of it.

The link to join:

http://kiva.org/invitedby/yogi5309

No comments:

Post a Comment