Sunday, January 16, 2005

Getting Started...oh Not Yet:(

Less sleep, hard thinking and a little party with good food and nice friends exhausted me the day before. Today, waking up at 9.30, with a pile of assignments to be done still couldn't make me get started. So here I am, writing HERE (instead of my term papers or my you-know-what-with-the-first-letterT) again... gosh!

Maybe I will busy myself with my domestic chores instead, that's I guess what most of us do when we don't know what to do but we don't want to relax also. But why wouldn't someone want to relax? I guess relax is a state of mind, not a physical activity. So eventhough you're not doing anything it doesn't mean you are relaxing. But when you're in the middle of something busy, can your mind relax? My GOD...this is nonsense, you deserve doing other things than reading this.


2 comments:

  1. know what, i think we are on the same boat, in a sense that we're both up to our ears in study, the only difference is that yours is tougher than mine.. gambatte my friend !!!

    one of your best friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm now im thinking of all the anonymouses here... who could this be? life less tougher than mine... hmmm...;)

    ReplyDelete