Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Re-introduction* (Post-Hybernation)

It has been so long since the last time I wrote on this blog. There were so many things happened during my hibernation days. Those that I really want to share but I can’t, at least not at this moment. There were times that it felt like it was the hardest time in my life, but I must say that it also felt like the most interesting period of my life, a mental, emotional and at the same time a spiritual journey (whooahh)

I decided before, that I gave up blogging already, but just these past few days, I suddenly got this urge to write again. My first reason is that I miss my friends so much, but somehow I can’t reach them anymore, not directly. I’m not complaining about this, let alone blaming my friends for not being able to be reachable for me. It is myself who is so consumed by my own solitary thoughts, which has never been mine before (sshahh)

Therefore, I’d like to say my warmest hellos for Tisha and Jo-Ann in Manila, are you girls still with me, and Nyai in Tokyo, hope you’re doing fine with your study. Honestly I’d like to reach everybody else, but it was just the three of you that I know are reading this blog (bhuhuhuuu)

Secondly, I just read this book published from a very popular blog of an Indonesian youngster, very interesting. Not that I have an ambition to be able to publish a book out of this blog someday (that would be an annoying copycat, at least I want to have an original ambition, please).

So here I am, in this second day of 2006, starting my blogging again.

(it’s kind of surprising how I like this name despite of my just-occassionally-read-the-manga degree of familiarity to this name)
(* I first thought of resurrection, because I declared the death of this blog before, but I don’t like that word because it remind me of Alien, the movie… sorry but Ijust don’t like that movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment