Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Pumping up My Office Suit

Just bought my first pair of pump shoes last Sunday. Yes, the very first one. It seems that my feet anatomy do not correspond to the general proportion of an ideal feet. So although this particular type of shoe is perfect type for office suit I have to admit I'd rather to polish other ornaments of the outfit than wearing this flattering shoes, cause it's so difficult to find the comfortable one for me.

I fell for this one because of the color. It is between gray, purple and pink. I don't know how to describe or name this color. It matches so far with almost any color of my clothes (except blue perhaps, though I don't recall to have that many blue colored clothes). Yesterday I wore a dark blue blouse with gray skirt, and the shoes catch very good attention from my surrounding. Today I'm wearing purple blouse and black skirt and the shoes complement them perfectly, at least to my eyes, since I haven't walked around much today. But that's where the problem comes, it hurts to walk! Gosh, why can't I just find a pair of perfect lovely pump shoes :-(

2 comments:

  1. yogi,

    i am so happy you got back to blogging. i just so miss you. and i find this piece very very yogi -- funny and poignant.

    tish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss u too Tish!! and I've been waiting for your entries too, keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete