Friday, May 02, 2008

Rhythms of Broken Heart

Lately my rhythm has been around John Mayer and John Legend. What's up with these two Johns and good lyrics. Listen to these:

John Mayer's:
I'm Gonna Find Another You:
" It’s really over
You made your stand
You got me crying
As was your plan
But when my loneliness is through
I’m gonna find another you ... "

When You're Dreaming with a Broken Heart:
"When you're dreaming with a broken heart
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed and down on your knees
And for the moment you can't hardly breathe ..."

John Legend's
Save Room:
"This just might hurt a little
Love hurts sometimes when you do it right
Don't be afraid of a little bit of pain
Pleasure is on the other side ... "

It just so happen that all of them are about broken heart, it doesn't necessarily mean I'm in that particular state of mind...yea right, drama queen :-P

1 comment:

  1. hmmm totally agree with John Legend, it's just a little bit of pain, but it's well worth it to take the journey.

    ReplyDelete