Thursday, May 22, 2008

Missing Miss J

The dragon fruit and that "watashi no kokoro wo ageru" sentence
Could you possibly forget it?
When somebody said we would be friend for life
How impossible to doubt it?

Nights and days in the library
I would in a million times repeat it if I should
Catching up the last train from Takebashi
Would you stop the time for a minute if you could

Sleeping over in Odaiba, cooking together in Kodaira every other holidays
Talking bout boys and books, watching Carrie and her friends all the way
When endless assignments and deadlines were coming their ways
You could sound grumpy, but only sometimes I must say

There you are Miss J, my favorite classmate ever
Keep your witty jokes that bring your friends into laughter
With your new path, good luck, and be happier, my dear
After all, balance is an indispensable treasure, please remember

With love,
your twin

No comments:

Post a Comment