Monday, August 24, 2009

After a long while

After a looong long hiatus, I feel like I want to utilize this spot again. I have been having on and off relationship with this spot. Sometimes I feel like deleting it, but then at the same time I don't want to let it go. It's my first blog, and more importantly it had been recording a few but important scenes in my life.

From now, I intend to utilize this spot for opinion-related material. Things I feel like I need to say personally about something that happened outside. Or if it has to be a personal experience, I hope that what's written here would have something a bit useful (be it interesting, inspiring, or note-worthy) for others. While for more random personal posts, I will keep it in a journal here

Welcome myself again :-)

PS: I am planning to change the title though. But until I find a really mind-catching one, I will have to bear with this one.

2 comments:

  1. welcome home, girl (or it's not a home anyway). to the thing u've started. to every moment u've shared. (relief).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to whomever you are, who seems to concern about me :)

    ReplyDelete